Return of the maus

The maus is in the haus.

I have decided to return as the haus maus, after hiding away for nearly 4 years, will once again come out now and write on this blog.

I've really missed this sharing space.

And... I have so much to tell you about my expat life in Germany and how I've made it here for so many years... And now with a three-year-old German/American son! You can see me (haus maus) and the kleine maus above in a photo taken before I cut off all of my hair in January.

So the haus maus is back and if you are still out there, and you want to read about my tales, then please join me once again as I write on haus maus regularly again. I will share my stories about living in Germany and Europe in general, the places I go, the shops I enjoy, favorite spots to relax, my city of Hannover, press updates in German publications that I'm in, and more!

If you are STILL out, then please comment below and say hello. I've missed you.

Love,
Holly


(Photo: Thorsten Becker)

Comments

Popular Posts