Lovelee + My Book



I was so surprised the other day when my friend Angela sent me a Whatsapp showing a flyer Tchibo has placed in her bag. It had my book on it! I gasped! A new gift box company based out of Hamburg, called Lovlee, sells my book on their website and includes it in part of their birthday box set.

You can order my book, Feierlaune, here and the box it comes in here. My home is throughout this book and shown on the cover and I photographed and styled over 200 pictures that appear in the book. And please forward this post to your friends in Germany in case they'd like a copy too!

It's amazing when these things happen, those little moments you never expect. It's a good feeling. Did you know that since writing on this blog last in 2011, I've written 3 more books? I can't believe it - I wrote and finished 4 books total in the past 6 years (they are all available in German). I'm very proud of this accomplishment. I'm currently working on the 5th.

Thank you Lovlee for carrying my book and for including it in your gift boxes - makes me very happy. No matter how many books I write, each one is special in its own way and any attention they get makes me so, so happy and feels like the first time whenever it happens. So thank you.

xo
Holly

Comments

Popular Posts