Happy April!

Hello everyone, how are you? I have a very busy and fun April ahead of me so I'm glad today begins with a holiday and day off because I can rest my mind and prepare for the things ahead.

flowers in my studio today
What have you been up to? Did you have a nice long weekend? Do anything special? I've been relaxing with my husband, out taking walks, saw Les Miserables (the new film) for the first time and loved it, and have been doing lots of organizing around my studio. I also picked up lots of assorted flowers at the flower shop, brought them home, laid them all out and began making some pretty arrangements. Thing is, flowers from Blume2000 don't last long at all - they are sometimes wilted within 24 hours and I do everything right to prevent this (my mother was a floral designer after all). As you can see in the image above that I took just two days after getting these pretty flowers from the shop, they're already losing their flower power. :(

It felt nice to just work in my studio without any pressure to meet a deadline or blog or teach or anything else. Just to chill and have some fun.

Hope you are doing well!

xo, Holly

Comments

cerebral e said…
Gorgeous Spring photo!

Popular Posts