Adorable Video Alert!




I am so honored and happy to see this video that the Confiture de Vivre food blogger, Sandy, made reviewing my book, Holly Beckers Wunderbare Wohnideen, which is the #1 interiors book right now in Germany which is a massive honor for me - I feel really shy about it in fact because I didn't expect this. I've been feeling really emotional lately because the support system I've had in Germany has been such an encouragement to me.

It's the cutest video ever! I'm so honored and flattered and happy, happy, HAPPY to see this. Thank you very  much Sandy, it's such a great review - love it!




If you don't know who Sandy is yet, she is a German blogger who is obsessed with French life and culture and has lots of great food posts on her blog. She's doing some great work here in Germany and is so bubbly and sweet, you can't help but love her and her charming personality. Definitely check out her blog, Confiture de Vivre, for more inspiration from lovely Sandy! xo

Thank you Sandy!!!!

(photography: andrew neel)

Comments

Popular Posts