Thank You Sweet Times

I want to thank the blogger behind Sweet Times for this wonderful post announcing my new book. Thank you so much! I love seeing my book in German, check out the cover and a few of the spreads below. I am happy that my name is in the title too - very cool!

Holly Beckers Wunderbare Wohnideen

Holly Beckers Wunderbare Wohnideen

Holly Beckers Wunderbare Wohnideen

That is my living room on the left shown above! My home is throughout this book which is really special to me and makes it so much more personal and from the heart to share my living space with readers in Germany.

You can order the book on Amazon or at Callwey Verlag. If you can leave a review on Amazon I'd really appreciate it too!

xo, Holly

Comments

Anonymous said…
aaaaaahhhh now i see you lovely post...thank you soooo much!! i really love your book..the first book was amazing and the 2nd is also perfect!!!

i wish you a nice weekend...
kiss...meliha

Popular Posts