My Workshops in Sistermag!

I want to thank sisterMAG, a woman's e-mag based in Berlin (each issue comes in two editions - English and German), for dedicating precious space (4 pages!) in their October 2012 issue all about my workshops both online and off. I launched Blogging Your Way over three years ago and I'm so proud of the workshops I teach and so the praise about them felt really good to hear and was very encouraging for me.

Blogging Your Way in sisterMAG

Blogging Your Way in sisterMAG

If you read German, you can check out the entire article here and if you read English, click here for the English edition. Thank you again, sisterMAG!

Comments

Juliette said…
Congrats! This is such a great mag and these sisters really put in a lot of work to pull it off. I met them in Berlin earlier this year and was impressed with their authenticity, approachability and professionalism. They have such a keen eye (so no surprise to see Decor8 mentioned!) and are definitely ones to watch!

Popular Posts