Blogger's Workshop In Hannover!

I'm so excited to announce that on December 8 & 9, only a few months from now, my lovely friend Steffi Luxat and I will lead a blogging & creativity workshop for bloggers in my city of Hannover, Germany.
See you in Hannover!

We have creative and lovely things planned for our students but because it will be held in my home (I have a large studio space), we're only registering 12-14 students so that students gets plenty of time with us and so we can mix and mingle with ease.

What: Weekend Blog Retreat  
Where: Hannover, Germany at the home studio space of Holly Becker.  
When: December 8 & 9, 2012 from 9-5 with a welcome reception on Friday, December 7th from 7-9pm.  
Teachers: Holly Becker and Steffi Luxat from Ohhh Mhhh. Steffi is a seasoned journalist and the Living, Food & Travel managing editor at Germany’s top magazine for women, Brigitte.  

We will teach: Finding story angles like a pro Blogging from the heart Styling better photos for your blog (bring your camera!) How to blog your best Blogging & Social Media: Our best tips ... and more!  

Cost: €456 for two days, includes:
* 16 hours of class instruction/field trip time with Steffi and Holly
* Ground transportation to/from field trip locations from Holly’s studio
* Goody bag with notebook/pen
* Class materials that may be used for specific projects
* 2 lunches
* 2 continental breakfasts
* Coffee, espresso, tea, juice, water and cake both days
* One signed copy of Holly’s new book in English (UK version), Decorate Workshop
* Welcome reception on Friday night with Sekt & cupcakes

NOTE: The class will be taught in English, though some students may speak German if they like, but primarily we'll be speaking in English.

 This weekend workshop is only open to those who can stay attend class on both days from 9-5.

 If you plan to travel from afar and need to secure a spot with us, please email holly at decor8blog.com ASAP.

Spaces are VERY limited so soon so please contact me as soon as you can to initiate the registration process! We can't wait to meet you!

Comments

erdbeerwald said…
Do you plan a second workshop somewhen next year? I would love to join your workshop, but I am off for my honeymoon at the 8th of december.
Elisa said…
Hi Holly,
I wasn't quite sure what is the best way to contact you. I think of attending your workshop. Can you give me any information on how many spots are left in other words how fast I should decide?
You can send me an e-mail: elisa [AT] 7thingsfor7days [DOT] net
Thank you very much,
Elisa

Popular Posts