{shops to share}

yvonne is my new friend in germany who has a lovely home about 30 minutes from where i will live. it's filled with happy children, a giant tub and craft room, and a supportive, caring husband. she has such a great life, i can only dream of someday living like this. but yvonne isn't some cold soul who simply delights in pleasing only herself. she is super giving and warm, what an angel yvonne is to me because she has shared so much advice to make my partial relocation a bit easier. for instance, she sent many great links that i found so helpful that i want to now share them with you. maybe you are curious to see what online stores are like in germany, styles, etc. and/or you are moving here or live here already and just need an excuse to find more pretty shops. either way, thank you yvonne for sharing and everyone else, here are her picks for shopping (mostly online) germany. kirsch interior shabby exedra nostaligie jantuma car mobel mirabeau octopus le marrakech patio antiques eins zwei drei cucinaria kokon zara home to add to her list, i love impressionen.

Comments

Juliette said…
yay - thank you!! been dying for local/German ideas myself!
Iside said…
hello Holly, and welcome to Europe!
I'm writing you to ask if you have idea of where can I buy german things for resale. I mean I'm looking for sites who sell for resale. I'm opening a decor shop here at my city but need to find german wholesalers .. I'm trying to check on the links you give, but it's really difficult because the language... so I thought maybe you could help me...

thanks for all and hope you have a little idea about it.

have a nice day! your new blog is wonderful!

Alessandra.
Diann said…
There went the afternoon! Beautiful...don't read a word of German. Do any of these companies sell to the US ? What are some comparable American companies???
Diann
haus maus said…
hi everyone!! :)
ale - i'm not sure how i can help. what exactly are you looking to sell?

diann - this blog is only showcasing german stuff and most of the links will no doubt be in german. you can check my other blog, decor8, for all things in english. :)
Hi Holly:

I wanted to say hi to you in your new little home away from home. I know Yvonne as one of my flickr contacts (Moline) and am constantly drooling over her photos which showcase corners of her home and her lovely little creations.

How fun for you to start with a blank slate in your new home. I can't wait to follow your progress.
xo~suzanne
Iside said…
Hi Holly, yes maybe I didn't explain exactly what I want to sell..
pottery, ceramics, porcelain. kitchen stuff, decor stuff,etc... something like this
http://www.kilda-berlin.de/

hugs!
Anonymous said…
Hi Holly and welcome to Germany! Like yourself I am an American now living in Germany for the last 11 years. So I want to wish you a warm welcome and much luck setting up your second residence.

Regarding some online German sites... I see that you have Vossberg Versand in Hamburg in your "shops you like" section but they also have a nice online presence at... https://www.vossbergversand.de/index.php?se=481

Also Innen Von Sinnen in Munich has a lovely collection: http://innenvon.tempdom.com/shop/index.php?language=en

Rasselfisch has a nice line up of children's products
http://www.rasselfisch.de

Or Kinder Raeume (childrens) : http://www.kinderraeume.com/

I also like the the Midsommar Shop http://www.midsommarshop.de/

If you are not limiting yourself to only Germany then check out my blog http://www.roomgoods.com where I post products from all around Europe.

Kind regards and best of luck,
Melissa
Anonymous said…
Hello Holly,

I found 2 more online shops interesting
www.design-3000.de
and www.ambientedirect.com.
With the later I have already bought and found their prices for what I compared the lower.

Another tip I'd like to share : more and more German company post 0180-numbers, which cost extra 14cts/min. Therefore I look up the mandatory German Impressum of the website/company and check for the usual fixed number which is included in a fixed-rate national calling fee.
Hope this helps ...

All the best,

Birgit in Augsburg

Popular Posts